Thursday, April 30, 2009

Questions for Thursday

1. How did a year go by so quickly? Addison is almost 1.

2. What is the outer coating of a marshmallow made out of? That powdery smooth stuff. Its genius.

3. Can there be an 8th Harry Potter book, please?

4. Why, oh why, oh why won't Addie take a nap?

5. What am I doing inside on a day like this?

6. If love is so obviously the answer, why do I gift it, like a blessing, and withdraw it, like a curse?

7. What about my theology winces when Christians fail?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have many answers but for the marshmallow query I found this on the ever handy wikipedia: Commercial marshmallows are a late-nineteenth-century innovation. ...Marshmallows are extruded as soft cylinders, cut in sections and rolled in a mix of finely powdered cornstarch and confectioner's sugar (icing sugar).

Not sure I understand the last question.

Cindy said...

well, my thursday question is...where did the last 25 years go? my first child is now 25.
my mother probably wonders where the last 50 years have gone :)

ReneeWelstead said...

yes.