Thursday, January 31, 2008

February is Coming. . .

Noteworthy Events of January 2008:
My 25th Birthday
Ben's 28th Birthday
Baby Davy's negative .25 Birthday
I officially retired all of my "normal person" jeans
I became even more part-time at school
I resolved to write more
Ben cleaned yet more nicotine goo from our bathroom ceiling (remnants of the previous owner's expansive smoking habits)
I successfully avoided laundry perhaps 4 times (something that is actually impossible)
I posted my actual weight on the world wide web for the first time in my life. 147 libras.
Without or without your consent, you are now caught up.

3 comments:

Toplovs said...

Ah, yes it was a sad day when my "normal person" jeans went into hibernation around 6/7 months. However, now days there are so many funky pairs of maternity jeans that no one would notice the difference. REmember how they use to wear tents??!!

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Oh...you have a blog!!! I just found it. I'm super excited. You look beautiful and full of baby. :)

Sarah M said...

Hey! Happy birthday to you and Ben-I didn't know! What's this about you part-time? I am so out of the loop!!